Trade name: SUMINISTROS TÉCNICOS GALICIA, S.L.
Corporate name: SUTEGA
Registered office: Ronda de Nelle, 144 · 15010 · A Coruña
VAT ID Number: B15213911
Teléfono: 981 14 59 14
Phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the local Commercial Register of La Coruña, Volume 707, Book 235 of the 2nd Section of Firms, Page 1, Registration sheet number 3.991, 1st Register
Domain name: sutega.es
Administrative authorization: Property of SUMINISTROS TÉCNICOS GALICIA, S.L (VAT ID number: B15213911)
In accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999 relating to the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD after the Spanish initials) and its implementing regulations, the party responsible for the website, in compliance with the dispositions laid out in articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or intend to provide their personal data, that these data will be included in an automated file named CLIENTES, which has been duly registered with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency), with registration number 2080210997.
By checking the box in contact forms, the users expressly and unequivocally accept that their personal data shall be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
1. Delivery of commercial, advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other means, electronic or physical, present or future, which enables the delivery of commercial communications. The aforementioned communications shall relate to products or services offered by the provider, or by any of the staff or partners with whom he or she may have reached an agreement for commercial promotion amongst his or her clients. In this case, third parties will never be granted access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications shall be made by the provider and shall concern products and services related to the provider’s business sector.
2. Statistical analysis
3. THandling orders, requests or any kind of inquiry made by the user through any of the means of contact made available to the user on the company’s website.
4. Distribution of the website’s newsletter.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third party companies under any circumstances. In any case where such disclosure may take place, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the user would be requested prior to disclosure.
Any data requested through the website are required, as they are necessary to ensure optimum provision of the service to the user. In the case of missing data, the provider cannot guarantee that the information and services provided are tailored exactly to match the user’s needs.
The provider guarantees that the user shall be able to exercise at all times the right to access, rectification, objection, information and erasure in the terms laid out by the current legislation. Therefore, in compliance with the dispositions set out in the Organic Law 15/1999 relating to the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD after the Spanish initials), you will be able to exercise your rights by sending a specific request along with a copy of your ID card through any of the following means:
1. E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Postal address: Ronda de Nelle, 144 · 15010 · A Coruña
Likewise, the user will be able to unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by simply clicking on the section “darse de baja” (“unsubscribe”) included in all the e-mails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the security and integrity of the processed personal data and to prevent any loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.